The Fedora Membership Task Force will organize all effort related to the 2017 Fedora Membership Drive. The Membership Drive is an annual activity to enroll new members and to renew existing members. Fedora is a member-supported project. Membership is the key mechanism for raising funds for Fedora.
- Reach 80 Fedora members
- Maintain at least 100% revenue from current members
- Develop and execute a plan of action to recruit new members and retain current ones
- "Decision Maker" and "Advocate" contacts for new prospects
- Plan for soliciting membership prospects
- Plan for retaining current members at current levels or higher
- Achieve task force objectives by Oct 31, 2017
Task Force Members
Task Force meeting times are TBD. The task force will run concurrently with the DuraSpace annual membership campaign, April to October, 2017.
Task force members will share a Google Sheet with campaign data; task force will communicate through teleconferences and emails
- Notes of meetings will appear below
- Steering and Leadership groups will review status of membership drive on a regular basis; remainder of the community will be kept up to date through the Fedora Newsletter