Latest 3.x Release
This documentation covers the latest release of the legacy 3.x Fedora. Looking for another version? See all documentation.
Fedora 4 Development
Looking for Fedora's currently active development?
- How do I configure Fedora to accept authentication and authorization from another application?
- How do I configure Fedora to allow API-M access from remote hosts?
- How do I disable FeSL Authorization
- How do I turn off API-M?
- How do I undo SSL-only access to API-M?
Backup And Rebuild FAQ
- Can I back up my repository without having to rebuild ?
- Can I rebuild without taking Fedora offline?
- What do I need to back up in order to be able to rebuild my repository?
- How do I configure Eclipse for Fedora with Maven?
- How do I get the Fedora source code?
- Where are Fedora's bugs reported?
- How do I reinstall Fedora using the same configuration as a previous installation?
- How do I run Fedora in JBoss?
- How do I uninstall Fedora?
- Which OS is best for running Fedora?
- How do I customize the HTML views produced by the REST API?
- How do I fix "Policy blocked datastream resolution" errors?
- How do I implement collections in Fedora?
- How do I ingest a FOXML file to Fedora using CURL?
- How do I retrieve the audit datastream?
- How do I set my own PIDs (at runtime) for Fedora objects?
- How do I set the MIME type for SDep Output?
- How do I write date-based queries in iTQL?
- Must I provide DC, RELS-EXT and RELS-INT as Inline XML Metadata?
- What is the list of Fedora and Dublin Core properties used in the Resource Index?
- Why can't I ingest my object even though the FOXML seems to be valid?