New Dial-In Number - Please update your contacts!
As of January 19th, we have switched to a different teleconference service provider. Please note the new dial-in info below!
This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Time: 9am Eastern Standard Time US (UTC-5)
- Via Skype (Dial from anywhere):
- In Skype, select Add a New Contact
- In the search box, type
freeconferencecallhd.8053991200, hit Enter, and add the contact
- Call the contact
- When prompted, bring up the Skype keypad and enter the following by clicking with your mouse – not using your keyboard:
- Via Phone (US Number):
+1(805)399-1200, Access Code:
Working Meeting: Testing Fedora with JMeter
We'll use Mikogo for screen sharing for the meeting. Get the client for your OS here.
The meeting has started. Here's how to connect:
- Create and run a multi-threaded test plan exercising getObjectProfile via SOAP.
- Create and run a multi-threaded test plan exercising ingest via REST.
See notes on IRC.
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))