Contribute to the DSpace Development Fund
The newly established DSpace Development Fund supports the development of new features prioritized by DSpace Governance. For a list of planned features see the fund wiki page.
This is a new top level page grouping all documentation concerning all different ways to ingest content and metadata into DSpace
- Ingesting HTML Archives
- SWORDv2 Server
- SWORDv1 Server
- Exporting and Importing Community and Collection Hierarchy
- Importing Items via basic bibliographic formats (Endnote, BibTex, RIS, CSV, etc) and online services (arXiv, PubMed, CrossRef, CiNii, etc)
- Registering Bitstreams via Simple Archive Format
- Importing and Exporting Items via Simple Archive Format
- Importing and Exporting Content via Packages
- Configurable Workflow
- Submission User Interface
The section on Batch Metadata Editing also contains information on how to add items through spreadsheet ingest.