This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:



  1. Alignment Sprint 1 Progress Report
    1. 2018 Spring API Alignment Sprint 1 Planning
    2. Compatibility Test Suite 
    3. Memento Creation Status
  2. Updates from spec editors meeting:
    1.  External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
      1. Client request: PUT or POST:
        • External-Content: <some-URI>; content-type=<some-content-type>

        • Prefer: external-content-handling=<copy|redirect|proxy>

      2. Response

        • Preference-Applied: external-content-handling=<copy|redirect|proxy>

      3. Fedora advertising support

        • Accept-External-Content-Handling: <copy|redirect|proxy>

    2. Other spec changes the sprinters should know about?
  3. ?

Ticket Summaries

  1. Please squash a bug!

  2. Tickets resolved this week:

  3. Tickets created this week:


Alignment Sprint 1 Progress Report

  1. Sprint is moving along well
  2. No additional sprint call this week


  1. Currently able to create Mementos for binaries and containers
  2. Question: How to import historical containers, including SMTs
  3. Issues around creating binaries and their descriptions
  4. References to other objects should be translated to literals

Separate tickets

  1. Creating Mementos when not providing Memento-Datetime
  2. Converting dynamic properties to static properties


  1. ACTION: BenP to submit an initial, minimal PR for creating no-body LDPRv's

Updates from spec editors meeting

  1. Discussion of handling external-content

Action Items