Tim presented the DSpace 7 status.
A Future comparison table of DSpace and Digital Commons Bepress
- Should include features and functionality of both systems
- discussed as a way to highlight desirable Bepress features that might be replicable in future DSpace releases.
- This comparison will not be part of the current What's in DSpace 7 doc
- Should include features, what they expose,features that are missing
- Example of a Bepress comparison from the Samvera community (incomplete): Digital Commons Feature Matrix
- Felicity has contacts who are Bepress users who might be willing to work with us
Schedule for release of What's in DSpace 7
- José Carvalho is scheduled to review "What's in DSpace 7" https://goo.gl/RZ2C3P at the upcoming DCAT meeting
- Feedback from DCAT will be included in the doc
- Document will be approved at the Outreach Meeting, on 28 March
- Likely release late March
|Revise "What's In DSpace 7" doc to emphasize/clarify "core features IN PROCESS|
|Present revised "What's In DSpace 7" doc to DCAT for comments and questions to DCAT|