Release date: February 12, 2017
We are proud to announce the release of Fedora 4.7.5.
The Fedora 4.7.5 release is a backwards compatible refinement of the previous release, focused on bug fixes, enhancements and deprecation flagging.
fcrepo-audit has been deprecated in this release.
Housekeeping and Bugs
Several bugfixes and maintenance tasks were addressed in this release, including:
- Allowing deletion of triples with langtags
- Correcting Content-Length header on Range requests
- Reintroducing ability for clients to supply namespace prefixes
- Upgrading the backend ModeShape version to 5.4.0-FINAL
- Upgrading JQuery to 1.12.4
Complete Listing of Resolved Tickets