VIVO [Pronunciation: vee-voh] is member-supported, open source software and an ontology for representing scholarship. VIVO supports recording, editing, searching, browsing and visualizing scholarly activity. VIVO encourages research discovery, expert finding, network analysis and assessment of research impact. VIVO is easily extended to support additional domains of scholarly activity.
Search the VIVO Wiki
- VIVO 2019 was held September 4-6, 2019 in beautiful Podgorica, Montenegro. See VIVO Conference
- Conferences Attended and to Attend lists upcoming conferences of interest to the VIVO community. If you are attending an upcoming conference, please add to the list, and consider organizing a VIVO session or presentation.
VIVO developers and implementers
The VIVO ontology
- VIVO uses a collection of ontologies to provide an extensible data standard for describing scholarship
- Join the Ontology Interest Group to help manage the VIVO ontology.
- SPARQL is the query language for semantic data. Learn more about SPARQL.
Participate in the VIVO community