This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and slack chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Ben Pennell
- Jared Whiklo
- Aaron Birkland
- Peter Eichman
- Closing the loop on fcrepo-camel-toolbox and fcrepo4-vagrant for 5.x
- Import Export "mini-sprint" Progress report
- Clarify expectations on how proxied files will be exported and imported (metadata exported, files moved by admin?)
- <your discussion point here>
Please squash a bug!
Tickets resolved this week:
Tickets created this week:
- PR available for review, mainly need to verify the output in places like Fuseki.
- FCREPO-1889 - Still needs a look, Peter previously had a script for this
- Import export - Just danny working on it at the moment
- Need to capture the locations from header - This would include ACLs, Mementos, external binaries
- Jared will create ticket for capturing design decisions about how to capture headers, and what headers to capture
- For proxied/redirect binaries, do not wish to capture the content of the binary, just the reference
- There is already an -x flag which lets you download the external binaries into the export (this may get strange in terms import and capturing headers)
- Seems like early summer may be a more likely time frame for a sprint
- Does fedora 4 still require pair trees for performance reasons?
- Types of containers in mode shape
- These were never put into the default fedora CND
- It would be helpful to have Bess look at Fedora 6, get a sense of her use case for ark identifiers in fedora urls, flat hierarchies
- Add or update a use case for Fedora 6.