Time: 12:00 pm, Eastern Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
To join the online meeting:
- Justin Littman
- Ralph O'Flinn
- Alex Viggio
- Benjamin Gross
- Brian Lowe
- Jim Blake
- Richard Outten
- Andrew Woods
- Hotels - greenlight
- La Quinta Inn near airport: https://www.lq.com/en/hotels/florida/orlando/orlando-airport-north
- Defining the outputs of the fly-in
- Architectural diagrams
- Top-level and Detailed, component-level
- APIs and services, specified
- Features spreadsheet
- Questions to answer:
- What will the product will do/support?
- What additional business value-add can the re-architecture offer?
- What are core? and why?
- Which features are in/out/optional?
- What audiences are specific features for?
- What are the logical groupings for features into modules?
- Will we offer multiple product distributions, analogous to VIVO/Vitro?
- Perhaps an "enterprise VIVO" vs. a "small-shop VIVO" vs. Vitro
- Meeting schedule leading up to Jan 29th
- Jan 10th @noon ET
- Jan 24th @noon ET
In addition to comments below, notes were also collected on the feature spreadsheet.
- Suggestion: Meet for dinner on Monday
- Ontology editing?
- Content editing?
- Can content editing be decoupled from read-only rendering
- Keep Freemarker pattern?
- Move away from RDF?
- What do we need in an admin UI?
- What configuration do we need? and how do we make it available?
- Action: All to add "priority" column for each of us into the feature spreadsheet
- This group needs to focus on the 2019 plan, but with an eye towards where we would like to be in 5+ years
- Is there a progressive, incremental plan?
- Ontology is a key feature
- Editing content
- Very important to some, not others
- Is end-user editing a priority?
Collection of existing architecture diagrams / resources
- Cornell (Huda)
- VIVO (in general)
- From the wiki: diagram from architecture overview page
- Can include more brainstorming/high level component diagrams/discussions from presentations and documents as well but not sure this is the bullet for it
- Scholars at Cornell
Collect diagrams Cornell (Huda)
Collect diagrams Opera (Brian)
Collect diagrams Rialto (Justin)
Collect diagrams Duke (Richard)
ACTION: ALL to help enumerate list of current features "Feature audit" (Google-doc)
- What to carry forward
- What to leave out
- Andrew to Potentially poll the community