This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and slack chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Peter Eichman
- Bethany Seeger
- Jared Whiklo
- David Wilcox
- Andrew Woods
- Kevin Ford
- Michael Durbin
- Ben Pennell
- Longshou Situ
- Weekly Progress Update
- JIRAs in Review
CTS Progress Report
- 1 PR Awaiting more feedback : https://github.com/fcrepo/Fedora-API-Test-Suite/pull/150
State of WebAC
State of JIRA
(Fedora 5.0.0 Preparation Tasks)
- Review of Pre-Sprint Opportunities for Contribution (In other words: what can we do this week)
- Review the Jira List
Ideas for coming week
- Low hanging fruit (once 2742 is merged)
- A little higher in the tree:
- Why is the OriginalResource link header required for creating a Versionable object?
- Community contribution:
Please squash a bug!
Tickets resolved this week:
Tickets created this week:
- Fedora IMLS grant awarded to investigate barriers to upgrade/migrate to Fedora 4.x. Work starting this Fall.
Weekly Progress Update
State of WebAC
- In good shape for upcoming sprint
- Only missing feature for spec compliance is ACL control
- Peter will make a ticket to look through AuthCommon for deprecations
- 5.0.0 preparation tasks
- Need to review list of tasks not in the API alignment epic
- Still some coupling to ModeShape in role provider
- Bethany will work on this
- Not much work left to do on this one
- Use URIs instead of strings to identify people in WebACs. Basic auth doesn't allow URIs instead of strings. Andrew will close the ticket
- This will be discussed more actively next week as we dig into the sprint work
- Peter running tests now, should be able to resolve today
- Longshou working on this, close to finished
- Peter needs to add a couple tests. Will finish later this week or early next week
- External content documentation task.
- Research task. Is there a way to decouple this? Marked as minor but could be a major issue for API-X, reindexing, etc.
- Jared could take a look between sprints.
- Need to make sure tests are passing. Should be a quick review.
- Is the approach taken here one that we want to pull in?
- Both tickets are low hanging fruit
Future Agenda Topics: