This Confluence wiki site, maintained by DuraSpace prior to the recent merger with LYRASIS, will transition from the duraspace.org domain to the lyrasis.org domain on Saturday, Nov 16 beginning at approximately 7pm ET. A period of downtime of 2-3 hours is expected. After the transition, this wiki will be available at https://wiki.lyrasis.org/. All links to duraspace.org wiki pages will be redirected to the correct lyrasis.org URL. If you have questions prior to or following the transition please contact: wikihelp@lyrasis.org.
Child pages
  • 2018-02-06 Meeting Agenda and Notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

Date

 11:00 AM EST at https://cornell.zoom.us/j/703126880

 Click for additional ways to connect...

Topic: Samvera Documentation WG
Time: this is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/703126880

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,703126880# or +16465588656,703126880#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 703 126 880
    International numbers available: https://cornell.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=kETmSkQJwRw5MtUhdEDgGzCl7yPcJrhY

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323:
        162.255.37.11 (US West)
        162.255.36.11 (US East)
        221.122.88.195 (China)
        115.114.131.7 (India)
        213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
        202.177.207.158 (Australia)
        209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
    Meeting ID: 703 126 880

    SIP: 703126880@zoomcrc.com

Or Skype for Business (Lync):
    https://cornell.zoom.us/skype/703126880



Facilitator: Jennifer Lindner

Notetaker: Ryan Steans

Attendees

  •  

Agenda / Notes:

  1. Roll call (please log in above)
  2. Review project board: https://github.com/projecthydra/projecthydra.github.io/projects/1
    1. Reporting on items completed since last meeting
    2. Review status of in-process tickets
    3. Discuss ready items & groom backlog
      1. Any new items needed?
      2. What should be moved to ready?
  3. Other agenda:
    1. (add your items here)
    2. From Julie Rudder: where to store process documentation?
      1. How to coordinate testing for a release
      2. Hyrax Testing and Release Process
  4. Pick facilitator / notetaker for next time
    1. Notetaker is responsible to copy template agenda into a new agenda for next meeting and add any followup items immediately.

Notes:

  1. Discussion re: project board items
  2. Other discussion
  3. Facilitator & Notetaker for next meeting
    1. Facilitator:
    2. Notetaker:

Action items 

  •  
  • No labels