Based on a discussion at the DevMtg 2018-01-31, we plan to host community meetings to discuss developer tools and processes.
Wish List of Topics
- Which IDE is best for DSpace and how do you use it?
- Iterative development and DSpace test frameworks
- VM and/or Container Strategies for DSpace, Docker and DSpace
- Deploying test instances of DSpace in the cloud - how to do it and do it at low cost
Are you interested?
If so, please list your name below and the topics that you might be willing to share with other developers. (Also, feel free to add to the wish list above).
- Terrence W Brady
- Hardy Pottinger (Vagrant-DSpace, Docker and DSpace)
- Tim Donohue (Vagrant-DSpace, deploying DSpace in AWS (Amazon Web Services), general questions on DSpace development)
- Ryan Scherle
Based on the interest recorded above, Terrence W Brady will send out a poll for possible meeting times and schedule 1-2 initial meetings.