Today's Meeting Times
- Discussion of "Service API" work from @mire. Feedback / thoughts? Should we try to get this into 6.0?
- If you haven't seen the overview yet, please read the above wiki page or watch the video / slides.
- Migrating off SourceForge - Latest Status
- Assuming no final objections / questions, mailing lists will be migrated from SourceForge to Google Groups in the near future.
- Archives will be migrated (despite the date issues)
- Membership will be migrated where plausible (very large lists like dspace-tech might require folks to signup again)
- Old SF lists will be shut down / hidden from public view. An autoreply will be added.
- DSpace 6.0 Status
- RoadMap work
- First meeting of the DSpace UI Prototype Working Group will be Monday, Aug 10 at 15:00 UTC. See email sent to dspace-general: http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Invitation-to-join-the-DSpace-User-Interface-UI-Working-Group-Aug-10-15-00-UTC-td4679073.html
- Design - Single UI Project has some rough timelines on likely plans.
- Rough draft of Prototyping a Future UI which describes what the prototyping process may look like (feedback welcome!)
- Other topics?
Full IRC Transcript is available at - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2015-08-05
(Action items go here, if any)