DSpace 5.2 was released to the public on May 20, 2015.
DSpace 5.2 can be downloaded immediately from:
More information on the 5.2 release (and the 5.x platform in general) can be found in the 5.x Release Notes.
DSpace 5.2 is a bug fix release to resolve several issues located in DSpace 5.0 and 5.1. As it only provides only bug fixes, DSpace 5.2 should constitute an easy upgrade from DSpace 5.0 for most users. No database changes or additional configuration changes should be necessary when upgrading from DSpace 5.x to 5.2.
This release addresses the following issues discovered in DSpace 5.x and below:
- Solr statistics issues:
- OAI fixes:
- REST API fixes:
- - DS-2218Getting issue details... STATUS
- - DS-2403Getting issue details... STATUS
- - DS-2482Getting issue details... STATUS
- - DS-2513Getting issue details... STATUS
- - DS-2518Getting issue details... STATUS
- - DS-2531Getting issue details... STATUS - update of the list of robots recognized by DSpace
In addition, this release fixes a variety of minor bugs in the 5.x releases. For more information, see the Changes section below.
No new features in DSpace 5.2
5.2 is a bug-fix release. This means it includes no new features and only includes the above listed fixes.
For a list of all new 5.x Features, please visit the 5.x Release Notes.
The following bug fixes were released in 5.2.
- Release Coordinator: Committers Team (shared coordination) led by
Timeline and Proceeding
- Release Date: May 14, 2015 (tentative)