Join us for Solar Vortex - the Samvera Developers Congress from January 22nd - January 24th at UC San Diego.
The focus will largely be determined by the group that attends. As an open invite event, we expect people to work on the collaborations that are most compelling for them. We know there is a group that is interested in focusing on Valkyrie and Wings work.
We’re limiting the size of the group to 30 attendees. Interested in joining? Sign up here: https://forms.gle/pUHYPwU8hxWJHZNL9
Interested in attending remotely? No need to sign up. Let us know below!
Biomedical Library - UC San Diego
- This is a self-organizing working meeting.
- Take a look at the project board and consider whether you want to sponsor a ticket / project (either something on there or something you want to add).
January 22 - Wednesday - Full Day (9am-5pm)
January 23 - Thursday - Full Day (9am-5pm)
January 24- Friday - Half Day (out by 1pm)
- Jessica Hilt, UCSD (Local host liason)
- Tom Johnson, UCSB, Hyrax Technical Lead (MC)
- Mike Giarlo, Stanford University
- Aaron Collier, Stanford University
- Julie Allinson (Notch8)
- Bess Sadler (DCE)
- Max Kadel (DCE)
- Mark Bussey (DCE)
- Alexandra Dunn (UCSB)
- Brendan Quinn (Northwestern University)
- Rob Kaufman (Notch8)
- Kiah Stroud (Notch8)
- Randall Floyd (Indiana University)
- Jeremy Friesen (University of Notre Dame)
- Nikitas Tampakis (Princeton University)
- Brandon Straley (Oregon State)
- (add your name here!)
Planning on attending remotely? Let us know here:
|Chris Colvard||Indiana University|
|Kate Lynch||University of Pennsylvania|