Date & Location
at 16:00 UTC (11:00am EST)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://duraspace.zoom.us/my/dspace (Meeting ID: 502 527 3040)
Additional connection info available on DSpace Meeting Room page.
Actual attendee list will be updated after meeting.
- Tim Donohue - DuraSpace
- Pascal-Nicolas Becker - The Library Code
- Alexander Sulfrian - Freie Universität Berlin
- Lieven Droogmans - Atmire
- Paulo Lopes - FCT|FCCN
- Mark H. Wood - IUPUI
- Paulo Graça- FCT|FCCN
- Michele Mennielli - DuraSpace
|1||5mins||Quick reminder of DSpace 7 release schedule/goals|
Just a reminder of our goals:
All dates are goals/estimates. For later dates to make sense, we need to meet the first goal.
Preview Release Planning for Entities (Configurable Object Models)
What is left to do prior to getting a PR to `master` branch created?
|3||10mins||Mockups of Submission UI for Entities||Paulo|
|4||20mins||Feedback/updates on the Entities Pull Requests|
Code Review Goal (by Jan 29 at the latest)
Angular UI Entities PRs
REST API Entities PRs:
(Delayed until post-Preview Release) Replace term "Entity" (DS-4082)
Volunteer Reviewers (additional reviewers are encouraged/welcome!)
|4||5mins||Wrap-up and Next Meeting Reminder|
Any topics of concentration for our next meeting?
All meetings will be recorded. Recordings and brief/summary notes will appear here after the meeting
- Preview Release Planning
- We talked through the remaining tasks, and enhanced / improved the list in the agenda above (including adding links to in progress Google Docs consolidation & sample data)
- PR Reviews
- This is the final list of PRs to be reviewed/merged before Preview Release
- We walked through status on each PR and assigned to a reviewer. Please complete reviews by Tues, Jan 29
- Reviewers are listed in agenda above
- More than one reviewer is welcome (and encouraged) on each PR. So anyone having additional time, please add your reviews to PRs listed above
- Walkthrough of Paulo's Submission UI mockups
- All agree the general approach is good
- There are places we could likely improve the usability.
- Need to think more about how to intermix textual authors & author items (entities) within the same submission UI
- When creating an author item, may want to allow users to enter additional basic information about the author (e.g. institution, title)
- Next meeting will be Tues, Feb 5
- Agenda will be to go through our checklist again
- Hopefully all PRs will be either merged or ready to be merged
Any assigned actions will appear here, along with details of who they are assigned to.