Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Valkyrie work affects the persistence layer of the stack.
- We hope to have as little impact on current Hyrax/AF/ Fedora users as possible.
- Compatible / minimal:
- Option 1: write a Valkyrie adapter that writes data in ways that is compatible with AF
- Option 2: create an abstraction at the Hyrax level that makes calls to either AF or Valkyrie based on configuration
- Option 3: work on Current branch: hundreds of commits behind master (including CE work), doing so might bury some hidden costs.
- Option 4: start fresh