Child pages
  • June 2018 Planning Meeting - Hyrax Working Group
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Current »

Time and Location:

Time and Date: 

June 21, 2018. 08:30 Pacific/11:30 Eastern

Location:

https://oregonstate.webex.com/meet/vantuylsoregonstate.edu


Attendees:

Agenda:

  • Let's define roles:
    • Coordinator - sprint coordinator - meeting organization, keeping sprints aligned with roadmap and expectations for WG work, etc.
    • Product Owner - keep WG activities aligned with roadmap and other community development efforts
    • Technical Lead - flip side to PO role - keeping work inline with long term technical priorities and community development, providing ongoing architectural guidance
    • Testing Coordinator - ensuring that releases are well documented and that QA testing happens
  • Plan for work cycles and sprints
    • Targeting two weeks on, two weeks off cycles
    • Hope to run a few of these and then evaluate how things are going
    • When to start?
      • Everyone will put their start availability here:
        • LaRita ~> July 9 or July 23 are sprint begin dates for Notre Dame, so it might be ideal for me to stay on our sprint cycle.
        • Daniel: July 9
        • Tom: July 9
  • Initial Plan for working group activities
    • 2.1.1 Cleanup
    • Accessibility
    • Critical Bugs
  • Potential Future Plans
    • Bulk
    • Analytics
    • Remainder of roadmap:
      • Valkyrie - Tom is puzzling over what it will look like to pull valkyrie work together and will communicate that as we move forward
  • QA Testing
    • throughout our work, especially in the initial sprints, we will want to work with Chris Diaz to formalize the QA testing process for minor releases


Notes:




  • No labels