- Addressing External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
- pr-343 - message/external-body -> Link header
- issue-338 - Define custom headers for external content requests
- issue-344 - Add Accept-External-Content-Scheme header?
- issue-308 - Clarify expectations around external body content and Accept-Post response header
- Question: How to support LDP-NR headers on GET and HEAD for `redirect` handling?
- pr-334 - Add version number to specification title (let it sit until 1.0 release date)
- New issues?
- Tidying and reviewing the spec
- External Content
- PR-343: Andrew Woods and Daniel Lamb to approve pending minor updates from review.
- ISSUE-344: No objections, pending PR-343, but noted that we might be bloating the headers a little bit.
- ISSUE-308: Will be resolved via PR-343
- Andrew Woods to make an issue for "How to support LDP-NR headers on GET and HEAD for `redirect` handling?"
- Spec Test Suite
- Some of the links of have been updated to point to the Draft spec, and an additional PR was made recently.
Actions from 2018-03-07 - API Spec Meeting