Moderator: Julie Hardesty
Primary Notetaker: Kate Gerrity (Etherpad Link: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/MODS_and_RDF_Call_2017-10-30)
- Deciding how to format/host the final documentation
Further discussion about the need to include a solid explanation about simple vs. complex options and implications of using the latter in terms of complexity and maintenance. Julie suggested this could be something tackled by small group at Samvera Connect. No one else on call will be at Samvera Connect so she'll look at attendee list and try to find others who have been part of this group to draft for a working meeting.
- Helping people Helping people through (or around) Complex options in recommendations
- Cleaning up white paper with links to final documentation
This can also be discussed in person at Samvera Connect.
- String format for multiple names.
- Focused time to meet at Samvera Connect - http://connect2017.samvera.org/sessions/105
- Also discussed how we want to get the word out when work and documentation are complete and best channel for taking feedback. Shoot for completion/release in December. Distribute/outreach via ALA, LITA, other?
Next meeting Monday, November 13th