- Donor to fund the creation of 3 new publicly-accessible DSpace instances
- If cost is prohibitive, we could prioritize the DSpace 6 instance.
- How much would this cost?
- What constraints might need to be placed on the instances (# items, repository size)?
- Volunteer to manage the cloud instances within the operational budget (bandwidth, compute, etc)
- Creation of an automated code deployment process to update the instance based on changes to an active code branch.
- Changes could deploy on merge or could be re-deployed on a set schedule
- Creation of an automated data refresh process to keep content fresh and stable
- Similar to what is done for demo.dspace.org
- Creation of a mechanism for executing command line processes
- In the most recent 6.1 release, bugs were introduced into these batch processes. As part of a testathon, users should be able to validate the results of specific command line tasks.