Documentation for Hyku is a work in progress. More and more will be added to this wiki as we roll out the product in early-mid 2017. Here are links to existing documentation about Hyku and Hyrax that is useful and relevant in the meantime:
- Hyku and Hyrax: How are they related and how are they different?
- Detailed Feature List
- Getting Started - in progress
- Docker help - https://github.com/projecthydra-labs/hyku/wiki/Hyku-on-Docker#how-do-i-set-up-dns-for-multiple-tenants
- "What are Admin Sets?" and definitions of other key terms. Part of the Hyrax Developer Knowledge Base now under development.
- Hyrax UI Interaction Descriptions - describes a variety of typical user workflows in Hyrax, the Rails engine underlying Hyku.
- Administrative Sets and Workflow in Hyrax - technical documentation about the definition and implementation of workflow and administrative sets