- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Aaron Birkland will NOT be at meeting
- Nick Ruest
- Jared Whiklo
- Daniel Davis
- Elliot Metsger
- Unknown User (acoburn)
- Ruth Duerr
- Joshua Westgard
- Bethany Seeger
- Katherine Lynch
- Andrew Woods
- Stefano Cossu
- Diego Pino Navarro
- Hanh Vu
- David Wilcox
- Yinlin Chen
- Do we consider URIs in API-X to be done?
- Service Discovery and Binding have and Execution are out for review. Are there any outstanding issues that need to be addressed before finalizing them?
- Next step with design docs - commit to GitHub repo.
- Discuss moving the non-developer overview doc to an official, more finalized state.
- Work in progress for #10 and #12 - Aaron Birkland will bring local work into alignment with docs, have PR by next meeting
URIs in API-X
Clarify Rob’s objections:
In his repo, he has object with existing URIs, is concerned that putting a proxy in front of those objects would necessitate new uri assignments
→ you can configure API-X proxy to not change uris at all, but use existing ones.
What happens if you install/expose services in API-X that has the same names with objects in the repository
→ In practice, that’s not likely to happen. Maybe there’s a way for API-X to prevent this from happening
→ This doc can be considered finalized and ready to be committed to github
Service Binding doc, Execution and Routing doc review
Review these docs between now and next API-X call
GitHub issues relating to design doc can be closed after design docs are committed to GitHub?
These issues should be closed once design docs are complete. New questions related to these issues in the future should be submitted as new issues.
Summary of discussion could be captured at the closing note of the GitHub issue
Non-Technical Overview doc
This doc should be put in the confluence wiki page for API-X
- Give the group until next call to call the document finalized