- Would logically shred repository and reassemble from serialization
- Multiple copies of shreds that are physically distributed
- Allow for partial recovery
- Optimizing granularity of shreds for maximal recovery is an open question
- Test is writing recovery routine
6. Round-tripping in Fedora
- May be subsumed under 64 (& 5?)
- Intended to address immutable properties in Fedora that may need to be modified
8. Dynamic containers
- May be covered by resource sync
- Knowing to skip existing resources
- Updating known resources via URIs vs. updating based on description (latter is definitely out of scope)
9. Additional tooling to maximize efficiency of bulk loads (100-300K objects/day)
External Systems -Acceptance testing
APTrust - Joshua Westgard
MetaArchive - Karen Estlund & Michael J. Giarlo (to be confirmed)
Archivematica - Mark Jordan & Justin Simpson
9 & 10 may be covered by LDP
All general requirements assumed to be client-side.
1st sprint will take place the weeks of August 8th and 15th
Nick Ruest will send follow up email to confirm commitments and roles.
Next meeting is August 5, 2015; finalize requirements.