- Expand core group to local Rare Books staff
- Consult with faculty stakeholder in French and Italian Dept.
- Coordination Explore the possibility of coordination with related CDH Derrida project
- Create informational web page on Princeton website: https://library.princeton.edu/tsd/cams/ld4p/
- Create private wiki for Princeton internal documentation
- Participation in collaborative LD4P Rare Materials ontology calls
- Creation of use cases
- Consult with library IT staff
- Create proposal for imaging relevant pages from a sample of 500 annotated books
- Follow wider activities:
- Local discussion involving all catalogers of ALCTS e-forum on RDA in BIBFRAME: "I’m lost: the future of cataloging and metadata management for the rest of us"
- OCLC Works in Progress Webinar: Linked Open Data for Digitized Special Collections
- Preliminary discussions about training a select group of staff in linked data concepts''
- Submit proposal for Journal of Library Metadata article