| Growing DuraSpace/Fedora membership|
Susan's group met International SIG met (Susan convened)- Global Memberships
- some sites interested as Fedora as a back end vs front end
- 3 Webinars - then Duraspace membership - get buyin first
- Emerging APIs
- Hot topics
- Use cases
- US and other parts of the world
- Often have to go to tender rather than just selecting OSS
- Can we develop a tender response template?
- Do we need vendor? Who would respond to a call for tender?
- How can Fedora respond?
- Investigate Duraspace as a sponsor for a showcase?
- Developing regional promotional materials with local English usage
- Susan Lafferty - please verify my notes above
- Embrace other timezones
Telling DSpace Stories might be a pattern we could follow
David Wilcox and Stefano Cossu did a museums presentation
- Any developments?
- Neil - informal discussion
- UK govt has preferred OSS policy
- Cloud bias
- Fedora in a box might be attractive to this
David working with RDA
- possible network for Fedora growth
|2||Funding developer contributions||Postponed until Andrew can participate|
|3||Engaging with attendees at OR2016|
Raise Fedora awareness
- 3 Fedora Interest Group meetings
Sunday Leadership meeting
|4||Intent to merge with LYRASIS questions?|
How to preserve the culture of Duraspace
- Debra available for 1:1 convos anytime