- Processes tailored to the entity types
- Many additional data providers
- Support for structured metadata, ternary relationships and nested metadata
- Configurable layout for entities in tabs and boxes
- ORCID v3 complete integration (pull and push of profile information, publications, projects)
- Management of personal profiles
- Granular permissions at metadata level
- Enhanced statistics visualization, reports, export capabilities including CVs in PDF, citation lists according to the CSL, and much more.
Please check the release notes of each DSpace-CRIS version and the technical documentation for more details.
A presentation of the newly released DSpace-CRIS was given at Open Repositories:
slides: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4923701. Video: https://youtu.be/8jgn0h38Zr8?t=3857 (starting at: 1h 03' 55").
DSpace-CRIS 2022.03.01 expected by beginning of March 2023, it will include some features that did not pass quality gate for 2022.03.00 release:
- Support for the viewer framework: to allow developer to plug viewer specialized in rendering of specific file types
- Configurable item brief view
- Enhancer for bitstream metadata creating technical metadata containing item access policies
It will also consolidate version 2022.03.00
DSpace-CRIS 20222023.0301.00 is also expected by february / march March 2023
- sync with DSpace 7.5
- bug fixing and minor improvements (to be specified)
- other improvements to be defined according to the running projects and contributions