- Pascal-Nicolas BECKER - Technische Universität Berlin / The Library Code
- Andrea BOLLINI - 4Science
- Ben BOSMAN - Atmire
- Mark DIGGORY - Atmire
- Tim DONOHUE - LYRASIS (Project Tech Lead) (As of 2019, DuraSpace is now part of LYRASIS)
- Claudia JÜRGEN - University Library of Dortmund
- Art LOWEL - Atmire
- Bram LUYTEN - Atmire
- Ivan MASÁR (aka helix84)
- Luigi Andrea PASCARELLI - 4Science
- Andrea SCHWEER - University of Waikato ITS
- Kim SHEPHERD - http://shepherd.nz/
- Kevin VAN DE VELDE - Atmire
- Mark WOOD - Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
DSpace committers attending the Open Repositories Conference 2018 2019 in BozemanHamburg, MTGermany.
Emeritus Committers are those who, for one reason or another, are no longer able to contribute code or time to DSpace on a regular basis. They are still members of the Committers Group, but are currently acting in an advisory role within the DSpace development community. As such, while Emeritus Committers may participate in active votes, their votes are considered advisory in nature.
We wish to recognize the contributions each of these individuals has made to DSpace software over the years. Their code contributions and guidance have played an integral part in helping to make DSpace what it is today.