The Fedora Futures Technical Team community holds its technical meetings as hybrid teleconference and IRC Slack chat.Google Hangouts
Audio/Video Conference Link: https://plusgooglecomhangouts/_/event/ccnv0ba94h3fb2je3gscunqc49g
- Join the #duraspace-ff chat room via Freenode Web IRC (enter a unique nick)
- Or point your IRC client to #duraspace-ff on irc.freenode.net
Beta Sprint Reports
Weekly Committers Call
Half-hour, Thursdays: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
Two-hours, every other Monday: 10:00am Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
See Sprint Schedule for iteration start dates
One-hour, every other Friday: 12:00pm Eastern Daylight Time US (UTC-4)
See Sprint Schedule for iteration end dates
+1 408 638 0968
+1 646 876 9923
+1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 812 835 3771
- Slack team: https://fedora-project.slack.com
- Joining a Slack team requires an invitation, but anyone can generate an automatic invite using the following form: http://slack.fcrepo.org/
- A tutorial can be found at https://fedora-project.slack.com/getting-started. Slack has clients for Mac, PC, Linux, and mobile devices, and may be used via any web browser.
Weekly Technical Call
One hour, Thursdays: 11:00am Eastern Time US
- Conference Line
A variety of calls based on particular topics are frequently organized. Please see the relevant pages below for information on each call, including dates, times, and call-in details.
Meeting Ground Rules
- Be on time.
- We are a distributed team and enjoy a great deal of flexibility in work schedules. The times we have scheduled together are relatively limited and should be respected.
- Mute your microphone if you are not speaking