- If you review or test any two similar-sized PRs (of your choice), Tim will promise to review one PR of your choice as soon as possible. (Your chosen PR will go to the top of his "to do" list.)
- PRs you review or test can be any PR on one of our active boards (currently 7.6.1 Board or 8.0 Board), provided the PR is of similar-size to your PR.
- PRs you review or test must be from a developer at a different institution from your own.
- Again, you must submit useful feedback on the PR you've reviewed/tested (via a comment on the PR or similar). It can be positive or negative feedback (So, if you test it and it doesn't work for you, that still counts).
- Once your reviews/testing is complete, message Tim via Slack or email (private messages are fine). Let him know which PRs you tested/reviewed & which PR you want him to review in exchange! That PR will go to the top of his "to do" list.