DSpace continues to grow and evolve to support open repositories because of generous contributions of time and resources by the global DSpace community. Please consider contributing to help us maintain this critical development work and to enhance the software you use.
Updates Since March 2022
DSpace is excited to share that since we launched the DSpace Development Fund,members of the worldwide DSpace community have contributedto supporting continued funded development for DSpace, the software of choice for academic, non-profit, and commercial organizations building open digital repositories.
These contributions directly support software development of key features prioritized by the DSpace community.
DSpace gratefully acknowledges the following organizations for their contributions to the DSpace Development Fund:
- Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin - Medical Library
- Freie Universität Berlin, Universitätsbibliothek
- Georgia Tech Library
- Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt
- Universitätsbibliothek Kassel
- Universität Konstanz
- University of Arizona Libraries
- University of Kansas
- Virginia Tech University Libraries