- (30 mins) General Discussion Topics
- Reminder: Open Repositories starts in just over 1 week (Monday, June 7)
- Setting an (estimated) release date for 7.0
- Assuming only "high priority" tasks (~80hrs of estimated dev work). "Medium priority" tasks become "nice to have", but many/most will be delayed to 7.1
- Team availability after OR2021 during June/July/Aug? Could we release by July 15? Aug 1? Aug 15? Sept 1?
- Aug 1 release date (maybe Aug 8)
- July 15 every PR merged
- June 24 - July 15 reviews (Art out week of July 12, Ben out week of July 5, Tim out week of July 5, Andrea out June 23-July 2)
- June 24 every PR created (high priority mainly) - Guaranteed in 7.0, anything after may not be in 7.0
- (30 mins) Planning for next week
- Review the Backlog Board - Are there any tickets here stuck in the "Triage" column? We'd like to keep this column as small as possible.
- Review the 7.0 Project Board - Assign tickets to developers & assign PRs to reviewers.
- Priority should be kept in mind here. If new "high" or "medium" priority tickets come in, developers should move effort off of "low" priority tasks. Reviewers/testers should also concentrate effort on "high" or "medium" priority PRs.