- (30 mins) General Discussion Topics
- DSpace 7 Accessibility Analysis (from Deque) summary of results
- Demo site incident (any updates): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/issues/3243
- VOLUNTEER NEEDED: Testing Handle Server setup & functionality?
- Realized we forgot to setup the demo site to actually use hdl.handle.net URLs. Would someone on this team be willing to test the Handle Server setup process to verify hdl.handle.net URLs will work on 7.0?
- Reminder: Help us update the 7.0 Technical Documentation (prior to / during Testathon)
- Installation Guide for Angular UI, see Installing DSpace
- Configuration Reference updates (Tim has been working on little by little)
- See also, tickets at https://github.com/orgs/DSpace/projects/5?card_filter_query=label%3Adocumentation
- (30 mins) Planning for next week
- Review the Backlog Board - Are there any tickets here stuck in the "Triage" column? We'd like to keep this column as small as possible.
- Review the 7.0 Project Board - Assign tickets to developers & assign PRs to reviewers.
- Priority should be kept in mind here. If new "high" or "medium" priority tickets come in, developers should move effort off of "low" priority tasks. Reviewers/testers should also concentrate effort on "high" or "medium" priority PRs.