Download the latest version of the migration-utils utility: https://github.com/fcrepo-exts/migration-utils/releases
- Follow the instructions in the migration-utils README: https://github.com/fcrepo-exts/migration-utils
Start up Fedora on top of your newly created Fedora 6 OCFL-compliant repository using the -Dfcrepo.home configuration property.
- Export your Fedora 4.7.5 repository to disk using the latest release of the Fedora Import ExportTool (v0.3.0)
- Upgrade your Fedora 4.7.5 export to a Fedora 5.1.1 export using the latest release of Fedora Upgrade Utility
- Upgrade the Fedora 5.1.1 export to Fedora 6 compliant OCFL using the same utility except this time using the output of the previous step as the input for this task and adjusting the source and target parameters accordingly.
- Start up your Fedora 6 pointing to the newly created OCFL in the previous step.