|Advanced Tables - Table Plus|
- Introductions & roles
- David Lyrasis PI 50%
- Robin UVA Lead for managing the UVA work and helping to document outcomes of work
- Steve UVA Knowledgeable of content, loading and exporting content from Fedora, testing migrations
- Danny 25% Lyrasis engineer responsible for migration tooling, any needed configurations, and updates to the migration utilities
- Andrew 25% Lyrasis Support
- Mike UVA History with Fedora, knowledge of content, and author of the former migration platform on which the migration tools were built.
- Stan UVA Administration/Resourcing
- Overview of Project & Goals
- migrations from various version and documenting outcomes, updating tools
- tested migration toolkit
- migration event
- migrating two older Fedora repositories 3.2.1 & 3.4.2 to version 6 which will lower risk and ease evaluation and updates of older content.
- Overview of the project plan
- UVA will want the infrastructure to be AWS and this seems to be of value to the community.
- Verification tools will be used to verify the integrity of the content.
- Oct UVA will set up the infrastructure and initial test migrations will inform what content is there, the further work work and documentation
- Performance of the migration will be documented as it could be of interest to other people with older versions of Fedora
- David will ask people on the tech call about