- github covering all of our use cases? Maybe? What about updating wiki pages, devops work tools, etc.
- This WG should wait until end of year and re-form then keeping an eye on GH until then?
- All in agreement that waiting for GH support best.
- Need to watch the scope of GH support and prepare tools/instructions for cases not covered - wiki pages, our docucumentation (like CONTRIBUTING.md)
- Why is waiting a good idea?
- Reduced cognitive load
- Less disruptive technically
- GH is helping solve the problem and can help support if arise issues
- Mindful of our resources
- Need to decide and writeup about how we're keeping a watch on things and how we're going to ramp back up
- Goal: pass off doc to CCMWG and let them implement it
- Action item: draft rampup doc including why we're pausing and how we're going to complete the work (Jeremy Friesen )
- Action item: outline document for the CCMWG (Katherine Lynch )