(BEFORE MEETING IN #dev-sprint) Developer Stand Up - Developers give brief updates on their effort (or their team's effort).
- Update/see "Current Work" section below based on your status. Please feel free to update prior to meeting.
- Please highlight any new work (needing reviews/testing), any blockers (for you), and any discussion topics you may have.
- (10 mins) General Discussion Topics
- Quick Note: From their meeting this week, DCAT is wanting to establish a "DSpace 7 Documentation Task Force" in collaboration with the DSpace 7 Marketing Working Group and our DSpace 7 Working Group. Heather & Tim will be helping Maureen Walsh (DCAT Chair) to find task force participants. They are looking to setup a Documentation "sprint" process (starting in early Oct), with a "kickoff" meeting in late Sept (TBD). If anyone is interested in taking part, get in touch.
- Beta 4 PR Deadline of Weds, Sept 23. Any PRs after that date will not be in Beta 4. Overall goal is to try to release Beta 4 at end of Sept or very early Oct.
- (50 mins) Planning for next week
- Review of our Beta 4 Project Board