Simeon Warner (9 mins late after wrestling with Webex!)
Agenda and notes
- Notetaker for next call (October 9th) Dan Coughlin
- Any other items for the agenda? None
- Presentation from Indiana University - Nick Homenda
Digital Collections is a forthcoming Hyrax-based digital image repository at Indiana University (IU) collaboratively developed by the IU Bloomington Libraries, IUPUI University Library, and University Information Technology Services, with major feature development by Notch8. This demonstration will cover features for managing multi-page digital objects and Allinson Flex, a flexible machine-readable metadata modeling implementation for Hyrax developed by Notch8.
- Status check on Community Manager appointment
- Status check on Connect 2020
- Status check on IMLS Grant
- There was a meeting last Monday or a week ago, of potential interested institution.
- AT this point we have commitments from IU, Emory, UC SB, Cornell, ND, NW. IU will be the lead, working on the preliminary proposal due by Oct 2nd
- If invited, will work on the full proposal
- Intended to build on the infrastructure of HYrax, working with PO, interest groups and working groups
- Anything to raise with the Steering Group (standing item)
- Date of next call
- Friday 9th October, usual time slot.