- Lynette Rayle(Cornell)
- Tom Johnson (UCSB)
- Chris Colvard (Ubiquity Press)
- James R. Griffin III (Princeton University Library)
- Rachel Kadel (DCE)
- Julie Hardesty (Indiana University)
- Collin Brittle (Emory)
- Rachel Kadel (DCE)
Roll call by timezone per following order - ensure notetaker is present (moderator)
folks outside North and South America
folks who were missed or who dialed in during roll call
- Remind everyone to sign in on agenda.
- Welcome all newcomers!
- Agenda (moderator)
- Call for new agenda items (moderator)
- Solr docs generated by ActiveFedora and Hyrax::ValkyrieWorkIndexer. See Issue #4487. (Lynette Rayle )
- Container image publishing for Samvera (Tom Johnson )
- Hyrax docker-compose development environment: https://github.com/samvera/hyrax/pull/4483
- Samvera help follow-up
- Pull request review
- Moderator & notetaker for next time
- After call, this week's notetaker should create the agenda for the next call:
Open template agenda titled "Samvera Tech Call 2020-xx-xx"
- Click on ... in the top right corner, and select copy.
- Popup will open for location. It should contain:
- Space: Samvera
- Parent page: 2020
- Select copy. New page should be created.
- Modify the title to remove "copy of", update it with the next date, add moderator, notetaker, and any carry-over agenda info. Click Publish.
- PR Review
- Review issues:
- PR review coordinator for next time:
Why does AF and Valkyrie WorkIndexer create different solr documents? Should they?
Tom - not strictly goal for them to match; some fields only for AF internals; missing fields probably because valkyrie work hasn't gotten that far yet
Lynette - take offline with Tom? Tom go ahead and do what you need to do - feedback in PRs (submit early and often to avoid going down wrong path)
Base image that other Hyrax apps could build on top of
configurable by passing in system dependencies like ruby versions
Should this be published publicly? Where? Gitlab, Dockerhub, etc.
Docker development environment closer to production environment to avoid confusion (around solr_wrapper and fcrepo_wrapper not for production)
Tom wants people to try and poke holes in docker config and offer suggestions (change solr container version, etc.)
Wants to know if anything here should be published as samvera supported
Includes test application at .dassie - both/and approach retaining engine_cart; can be used for testing upgrades while engine_cart can still be used to test generators different rubies/rails
Julie H -> is this suitable for non-devs (Tom go for it!)
4486 - probably a typo but not sure what it should be - go with _sim for now.
4474 - consensus to not wait for Jeremy and go forward
4460 - taken offline
4444 - to Hyrax WG