- Introductions from Villanova University
- July Sprint
Loose End Review
Expand title All loose ends Jira server DuraSpace JIRA jqlQuery filter=15503 serverId c815ca92-fd23-34c2-8fe3-956808caf8c5
- Defining Fedora ID limits
- What are limits are non-negotiable
- Of those that are negotiable, what is the recommendation
- is it user friendly?
- will it be performant?
- will anyone be unable to use Fedora as a result?
- List of limits to consider:
- OCFL object root directories
- uri limits
- invalid characters or character patterns
- Community-raised bug:
Jira server DuraSpace JIRA serverId c815ca92-fd23-34c2-8fe3-956808caf8c5 key FCREPO-3339
- We should submit some proposals to the "Online Fedora Users Group"
Your Topic Here
Expand title Tickets resolved this week... Jira server DuraSpace JIRA jqlQuery filter=13111 serverId c815ca92-fd23-34c2-8fe3-956808caf8c5