- Time: 11:00am Eastern Time (find your time here)
- Join Zoom meeting: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/464034063?pwd=VHZtMTZVQk03ZFp0YW1IVW5qdEZlQT09
- - Indicates who will be taking minutes
- Web archiving interest group in TX now, might be interested in Archive-It integration in the future. Danny is working in updating this tool for the new API.
- Jen Dandle, UCSD, did a first round of accessibility assessment with suggestions of where to start with DuraCloud UIs. She is also doing some work with a colleague who uses a screen reader, so might update.
- Chronopolis price dropped and DuraCloud is adjusting pricing for storage accordingly
- Univ Toronto: interested in Archive-It and a UI for the retrieval tool. Will roll some accessibility into that. Also looking at internationalization as well. At least 6 months before they can start, but not dependent on grant funds.
- Sprint Planning - the timing we discussed tentatively is looking difficult for LYR, Danny would not be able to participate. How does August look?
- Not clear when DSpace 6.4 will be released. Moving to August would be possible for TDL. Univ Toronto can't participate in a sprint for at least 6 months. Will look to coordinate the following sprint with Univ Toronto.
- NEW SPRINT DATES Moved to 17th of August and 24th of August
- Reviewed development focus (above)
- Nick still planning to look at updating to newer Elastic Beanstalk environment, Bill to create a ticket for tracking this work