Google Doc for meeting notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AUccf5tN3i84VowEcdj1jf_6Q6Tq3sFFl_pWZqdbI98/edit?usp=sharing
- On-line VIVO conference. See VIVO Conference 2020 Task Force
- Pidapalooza report
- Mathias Brochhausen
- EuroCRIS Technical Committee
- AEON (Academic Events Ontology)
- next steps?
- Language Ontology
- draft domain definition https://github.com/vivo-community/language-ontology/wiki/Domain-Definition. Ready to post on vivo-community for comments?
- Comments on ontology
- A draft ORG ontology
- ORG is relatively straightforward given previous work on OpenVIVO, Early Thoughts document, and ROR/GRID data. Would need to work out subsumption, dispositions (most orgs have dispositions/capabilities rather than functions or types), and addresses/locations.
- What artifacts besides the ontologies themselves are needed? Training aids? Conversion aids? RMLMapper maps? SHACL constraints?
- VIVO On-line conference. End of June?
- The Ontology Group is interested in pulling in ontological fringe cases into the spotlight.
- Maybe a keynote with ontological focus.
- Pidapalooza – conference metadata and conference identifiers
- Anna collaborating with students who want to represent links. They build upon the work of http://www.scholix.org/schema. http://ontology.tib.eu/rio/ might be relevant to them.
- Mathias. Deontic acts. Document acts. Academic degrees. And Relationship: Grant, Membership. "The third thing". Perhaps qualities.
- Reconciling models. VIRO and EuroCIRS. Others?