Note Taker: Dan Coughlin
- Richard Green
- James Halliday (Indiana University)
- Margaret Mellinger (Oregon State University)
- Franny Gaede
- Brian McBride (University of Utah)
- Esmé Cowles (Princeton)
- Jon Dunn (Indiana University)
- mike korcynski (Tufts)
- Karen Cariani (WGBH)
- Carolyn Caizzi (Northwestern)
- Nabeela Jaffer (Michigan)
- Additions to today's agenda
- Next call
- Friday 10th April (Good Friday)?
- Facilitator: Richard Green
- Note taker: tbd
- Lisa McAulay from UCLA will join us to talk about the new UCLA Digital Collections site and to explain how it fits into their coming new repository and digital publishing structure.
- The face-to-face Partner Meeting scheduled for 27-28 April in Atlanta is cancelled due to the COVID-19 situation. Arrangements are being made to replace it with one or two on-line sessions in the same time blocks. Should this be a single four-hour (ish) call or two hours on each of the two days? See draft (but unordered) agenda here.
- FYI: Open Repositories 2020 postponed for one year - now 5/31 -6/3/2021 in Stellenbosch
- Save the dates - Samvera Virtual Connect 2020 - May 14-15. RFP due 4/17/2020.
- Update on Community Manager hiring process
- Grant support guidelines
- Annual Report 2019 - appeal for photos from Connect 2019 and other events last year
- Ideas for a short presentation (preferably about something innovative) on April's call?
- Anything to bring to Steering's attention? (Standing item)
- Add additional items here