- Additions to today's agenda
- Next call
- Friday 13th March
- Facilitator: Richard Green
- Note taker: Dan Coughlin
- Shea van Schuyver from the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary will join us to show their new archives site which employs a timeline in addition to a conventional search mechanism.
- timeline on the f
- Next f2f Partner Meeting: Emory University, Atlanta - Monday April 27th and Tuesday 28th (to lunchtime). Hotel suggestions and unordered list of discussion topics on the meeting wiki page. Please feel free to add items for discussion. Maria Whitaker and Richard Green are co-chairing and will draw up a timed agenda in early March. Remote participation will be possible.
- CircleCI pricing models (Tom Johnson)
- Samvera Virtual Connect 2020 Call for Participation on Program Committee (Franny Gaede)
- Anyone else going to Code4Lib who could help staff a Samvera table? Sign up list here. Thanks to those who have already volunteered.
- Please help add contact names/emails to the list of Samvera instances in production and in development, and to the grants page.
- Any ideas for a short presentation (preferably about something innovative) on April's call? (UCLA will be presenting in March)
- Anything to bring to Steering's attention? (Standing item)
- Add additional items here