java -version openjdk version "11.0.5" 2019-10-15 OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 11.0.5+10-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu1.1) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.0.5+10-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu1.1, mixed mode, sharing)
- Servlet 3.0 container such as:
- A case-sensitive filesystem. Fedora 6 stores resources on disk in an OCFL repository, and OCFL requires a case-sensitive filesystem. By default, Windows and Mac systems uses case-insenstive filesystems. If you intend to run Fedora on such a system, you should do some combination of the following:
- Locate Fedora home on a case-sensitive volume. This is an exercise for the reader.
- Do not use Archival Groups. Case related resource name collisions can only happen when dealing with resources contained within the same Archival Group.
- Do not name two different resources the same but with different casing.