- We use Apache voting rules to determine the outcome of an election.We require at least 50% participation and no vetoes in order to elect someone
- If a proposal receives more favorable (+1) than unfavorable (-1) votes, and more than 50% of voting group members have cast a vote, the proposal is approved.
- Each member institution has an assigned community liaison. That liaison votes in the Leadership Group election.
- Each Leadership Group member votes in the Steering Group election.
- Eligible voters will have 5 business days to vote before the poll closes.