- Announcements Let's nail down Fedora 6's implementation plan related to OCFL
- If this is not possible, do we move forward with a temporary persistence implementation?See if we can get a unified vision for how we want Fedora to interact with OCFL, so that we can propose one of the following to the leadership group:
- Recommend pushing for changes to the OCFL spec (i.e. a mutable head), so that both versioned and un-versioned content can be "in" OCFL
- Accept the immutability of object versions in OCFL, and recommend one of the following
- Fedora shall store un-versioned content outside of OCFL in a fedora-specific layout
- Fedora shall disallow un-versioned content entirely
- Recommend Fedora use something other than OCFL for Fedora's persistence layer, and create external tools for exporting/publishing to OCFL when desired.
- Other questions to be answered
- > “When making a request during a transaction, should the ACL of the HEAD version of the resource be evaluated, or the ACL of the version of the resource that exists in the transaction?”
- What is the approach we want to take for adding digests to external binaries?
- What do we want our approach to be for loading Fedora6 resources? lazy or eager?
- Related to https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/1557
- <add topics here>