- Aaron Birkland to look explore notion of OCFL client with database as authoritative metadata source + asynchronous writing of the inventory.json file
- Peter Eichman and maybe Ben Pennell to make recommendations re transaction side car specification. - https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification-atomic-operations/pull/8
- Andrew Woods will look into java 11 transition
- David Wilcox will review the NDSA matrix and pull out the concrete technical requirements that could be considered during the Fedora 6 development.
- Jared Whiklo will try to do some work on the PersistentStorage Interface. - https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/1542