|2 min||Housekeeping and updates|
Next in-person meeting:
- Sept. 24 - 26
- Schedule is available
- Same meeting room as before (Biomedical Library Events Room)
- Happy hour appetizers provided 9/25
|2 min||Community involvement |
- Plan for drafted specifications:
- Comments due Sept. 6
Wed. Aug 14 - Email to samvera-community, samvera-partners, and samvera-tech. Post in Slack. Sibyl will send to DPscollab. Mon. Aug 26 - Follow-up email and post to Slack for feedback.
Thurs., Sept 6 - Final email and post to Slack for feedback. Deadline extended to COB today.
|6 min||User story question|
1) Question from the specification writers: Can you preserve a version in-between versions? Is this a use case that should be supported?
Review specs to see if they fulfill user stories
- 24 user stories, 3 meetings before in-person = 8 stories per meeting
- 6.25 minutes per user story
- Finalized list, incorporating community feedback
- Bill's notes on the final 6 user stories (listed in red)
|10 min||User interfaces needed||Sibyl Schaefer|
First attempt to map user stories to interfaces